How the Wine Club Works
The cost for each shipment is on average $50-$80 (plus tax and shipping). You may also pick up your wine at the winery.
Please note, if wine is shipped, someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for the delivery.
The Ponte Wine Club Options
Our most popular wine club, this club offers the best of both worlds:
one bottle of newly released white wine and one bottle of newly released red wine in each package.
Red Wines Only
Indulge in two of the same bottles of our newly released red wine.
This is the club for those who enjoy a variety of fabulous red wines.
White Wines Only
Indulge in two of the same bottles of our newly released white wine.
This is the club for those who enjoy a variety of fabulous white wines.
Indulge in two bottles of our sweet and fruity Beverino.
This is the club for those who enjoy our best-selling, “easy to drink” red wine.
Wine & Tasting Rooms
- 20% discount on Wine Club Shipments, which are available for delivery or pick-up at the winery 8 times a year. 30% discount on all re-orders of your Current Shipment Wines.
- Complimentary wine tastings for you and a guest at the winery.
Additional guests will receive a discount off the regular price of tasting.
- Access to our Member-exclusive Reserve Room on the weekends for you and 3 guests
(11am-4:30pm, Saturdays & Sundays).
- 20% discount on all wine purchased in the Tasting Room, Restaurant and/or Online Store.
- 20% discount on merchandise items sold in our Marketplace and Online Store
- All Member benefits are for the Member only and are non-transferable. Members must be present to receive discounts in the Tasting Room, Restaurants, Hotel or anywhere on property.
Hotel and Restaurants
*Member must be present with group to receive discount; hotel room must be booked and occupied by Member.
Benefits are non-transferable
- Invitations to Wine Club Member-exclusive events, such as our Member Appreciation Night.
- 10% discount and priority reservations to ticketed special events, like our Grape Stomp Festival.
Please bring a form of identification with you each time you visit. Please note the membership is under one person’s name, so your spouse or significant other will count as your complimentary guest if you come together.
Wine Club Membership Details
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Benefits are non-transferable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Memberships are billed on the first day of the shipment month.
- Members receive eight (8) shipments per year; please see our website for more details about the pick-up and shipping schedule.
- We urge will-call members to pick up their shipments within the shipment month.
- Due to limited quantities, shipment-specific wines are only guaranteed during that shipment month. If the wine is no longer available by the time of pick-up, we will replace it with wine of equal value. Wines of lesser or greater value will either be credited or charged the difference.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for by someone 21 years or older.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packaged containing alcohol three (3) times before sending it back to Ponte Winery.
- If a package returns, please contact the Wine Club directly at (951) 252-1780. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
- For more on our shipping policy, please click here.
Canceling Your Membership
- The Wine Club is a subscription and will continue until you cancel your membership with us.
- You may cancel your membership after you have purchased two (2) bottles to activate your membership and received your first automatic Wine Club Shipment.
- Memberships are billed on the first day of the shipment month. Any cancellations must be processed before the first to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are nonrefundable, even if not yet received.
- You may cancel your membership by calling the Wine Club directly at (951) 252-1780 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the shipments and benefits will end.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Ponte Winery and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club at any time.
Join the Wine Club!
Please call the winery at (951) 694-8855 to learn more about gift memberships.
Questions? Contact the Wine Club!
*Drinking distilled spirits, beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk and cause birth defects if consumed during pregnancy.