How the Wine Club Works
The cost for each shipment is on average $55-$80 (plus tax and shipping). You may also pick up your wine at the winery.
Please note, if wine is shipped, someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for the delivery.
The Ponte Wine Club Options
Our most popular wine club, this club offers the best of both worlds:
one bottle of newly released white wine and one bottle of newly released red wine in each package.
Red Wines Only
Indulge in two of the same bottles of our newly released red wine.
This is the club for those who enjoy a variety of fabulous red wines.
White Wines Only
Indulge in two of the same bottles of our newly released white wine.
This is the club for those who enjoy a variety of fabulous white wines.
Indulge in two bottles of our sweet and fruity Beverino.
This is the club for those who enjoy our best-selling, “easy to drink” red wine.
Wine & Tasting Rooms
- 20% off your Wine Club Shipments, which are automatically billed on the first day of the shipment month. Shipment months are: February, April, May, June, August, October, November and December.
- 20% off all wine and items purchased in the Tasting Room and Online Store.
- Complimentary wine tasting for you and a guest, which includes six tastes from Ponte’s current wine list. Six additional guests will receive discounted tastings. Wine tasting benefits begin 24 hours from membership sign up.
- On weekends, you and a guest are invited to taste in our Member-exclusive Reserve Room, open from 11am to 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- All Member benefits are for the Member only and are non-transferable. Members must be present to receive discounts in the Tasting Room, Restaurants, Hotel or anywhere on property.
Hotel & Restaurants
- 20% off one booked and occupied by the Member any day of the week at Ponte Vineyard Inn.* 10% off food and drinks at Bouquet Restaurant, The Cellar Lounge, Poolside Bar & Café and The Restaurant at Ponte for up to 8 guests including the Member, with priority seating and 20% off wine bottles ordered at Bouquet Restaurant and The Cellar Lounge. The Poolside Bar & Café and the pool and hot tub at Ponte Vineyard Inn are open to registered hotel guests only.
*Member must be present with group to receive discount; hotel room must be booked and occupied by Member. Benefits are non-transferable. Hotel rate benefits begin 24 hours from membership signup.
- Invitations to Wine Club Member-exclusive events, such as our Member Appreciation Night.
- 10% off ticketed events at Ponte Winery, including the annual Grape Stomp.
Please bring a form of identification with you each time you visit. Please note the membership is under one person’s name, so your spouse or significant other will count as your complimentary guest if you come together.
Wine Club Membership Details
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Benefits are non-transferable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Memberships are billed on the first day of the shipment month.
- Members receive eight (8) shipments per year; please see our website for more details about the pick-up and shipping schedule.
- If a Wine Club shipment has not been picked up from the winery within two (2) years of purchase date, the wine will be forfeited and a refund or credit will not be offered.
- We urge will-call members to pick up their shipments within the shipment month.
- Due to limited quantities, shipment-specific wines are only guaranteed during that shipment month. If the wine is no longer available by the time of pick-up, we will replace it with wine of equal value. Wines of lesser or greater value will either be credited or charged the difference.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for by someone 21 years or older.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packaged containing alcohol three (3) times before sending it back to Ponte Winery.
- If a package returns, please contact the Wine Club directly at (951) 252-1780. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
- For more on our shipping policy, please click here.
Canceling Your Membership
- You may cancel your membership after you have purchased two (2) bottles to activate your membership and received two (2) automatic Wine Club Shipments (6 bottles total).
- The Wine Club is a subscription and will continue until you cancel your membership with us.
- Memberships are billed on the first day of the shipment month. Any cancellations must be processed before the first to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are nonrefundable, even if not yet received.
- You may cancel your membership by calling the Wine Club directly at (951) 252-1780 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the shipments and benefits will end.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Ponte Winery and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any Membership to any Member at any time for any reason.
Join the Wine Club!
Please call the winery at (951) 694-8855 to learn more about gift memberships.
Questions? Contact the Wine Club!
*Drinking distilled spirits, beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk and cause birth defects if consumed during pregnancy.