We Are Open!
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ponte Winery is open for wine tastings. Tasting Rooms are 21+ Only.
The Reserve Room is Back for Members Only!
Reservations are highly recommended for Members. Please Log-In to your Member Dashboard to book a Members Only Reservation.
Member Log-In »
Indoor Tasting Room is Open!
The Tasting Room will be open to all. Members and Guests will be accommodated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Order in advance:
Visit our online store and choose “Pick Up” at check out or
Call ahead for curbside pickup at (951) 694-8855
SHOP WINES »
What to Expect When You Visit
In order to give you our best service, we ask that you follow all of our winery policies.
Please read below prior to visiting the winery.
- Our Tasting Rooms are 21+, but you may enjoy a glass while attending to your little ones in the garden.
- We understand wine pairs well with food, but we ask that you leave all outside food and beverages at the door and let us do the cooking! You can make a reservation at the Restaurant at Ponte by clicking here.
- We ask that there be no outside professional photography. However, our grounds are perfect for your selfies and personal pictures. Share with us online! While taking your photos, please stay out of private areas and the vineyards.
- Your furry friends are so cute! But fur in our wine glasses is not. Please leave your pets at home.
- Arriving in style? Limos need a reservation. Call ahead! We’re happy to help!
Our Commitment to Your Safety
- Here are guidelines to ensure the safety of all of our Wine Club Members, guests, and associates.
- Please refrain from visiting the winery if you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
- We request that you wear face coverings prior to entry of the winery if not fully vaccinated.
- Face coverings may be removed after you have been seated in The Restaurant or escorted to your reserved tasting area.
- Please maintain 6 feet separation from others not within your party.
- Please practice hand hygiene and cough etiquette. We encourage you to utilize the hand sanitizing stations available in our public areas.
- Our dine-in and Tasting Room capacity has been reduced to ensure tables and tasting areas are distanced 6 feet apart.
- Groups are limited to 8 guests maximum.
- The Restaurant and Tasting Room capacities will be limited to 50% occupancy, with tables distanced 6 feet apart.
- Our associates will be fully vaccinated.
- There will be consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
- We will be observing rigorous sanitation and disinfection protocols in our kitchen and service areas.
- Public areas and restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in our public areas.
- In The Restaurant, dining tables will not be set in advance; roll-up silverware will be provided upon being seated.
- Guests will be offered single-use menus and wine lists.
Looking to Turn Your Day into a Stay in the Country?
Experience an unforgettable wine country getaway at our stunning Temecula hotel.
Our 90-room boutique hotel offers elegant interiors, fine amenities, and a relaxing ambiance.