Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to visit?
- If you are looking for a quiet afternoon with intimate conversation and one-on-one assistance with our knowledgeable Tasting Room Servers, then we recommend anytime Monday-Thursday. However, if you are looking for a lot of interaction with other visitors and a more festive atmosphere, we recommend visiting on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays between 1pm-4pm. For guests visiting on the weekends who would like to dine at the Restaurant at Ponte, we recommend that you make a restaurant reservation in advance.
What is the mood/ambiance of your winery?
- Our goal is to give you a day in the country experience and we will always be welcoming and front porch friendly.
What is the price range of your wine?
- Our wines range in price from $26.00 to $70.00.
What is the price range of your restaurant?
- Our appetizers range in price from $8-$28
Our entrees range in price from $16-$44
Our desserts range in price from $9-$10
Do you accept large parties at your restaurant?
- The Restaurant at Ponte accepts reservations based on availability and the following seating guidelines:
- Monday – Thursday:
- We accept parties with up to a maximum of 24 people.
- All parties of 9 or more people will dine from a pre set menu.
- Friday – Sunday:
- We accept reservations for parties with up to a maximum of 8 people.
- Special Events Team
- We can assist you with dining for 25 or more people on any given day based on availability.
Do you make your own wine?
- We sure do. We sometimes will outsource wine that is needed for blending but for the most part we produce all our wine in small batches here on property.
What time do you offer public tours?
- We offer a Premium Tour as well as a Vineyard Estate Tour. Premium tours are offered Monday – Friday at 1 p.m. and require advance reservations. Vineyard Estate tours are offered by appointment only on Mondays and Tuesdays, 12 p.m. Wednesday – Friday and at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. For more details or to request a tour, click here!
What is the cost of your public tours?
- Our Premium Tours are $85 per guest, and our Vineyard Estate tours are $40 per guest. Wine Club Members enjoy 20% off the tour price.View Wine Club Benefits here.
Do you sell your used wine barrels?
- As we make more and more wine we extend the use of our barrels longer and longer so generally we do not have any barrels for sale. We recommend you call the other wineries and we wish you luck in finding them!
What is your smoking policy?
- Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn are non-smoking properties. The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, marijuana and medicinal marijuana is prohibited in all public and private areas at Ponte: the Tasting Room, restaurants, special event spaces, Ponte Vineyard Inn guest rooms and patios, gardens and walkways. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lots, away from building entrances.
Can I bring my dog?
- Ponte Winery allows certified service dogs only, and does not allow pets of any kind at the winery.
How can I contact you?
- Our Contact Page displays a variety of ways to get in touch with us.
**Please note, failure to uphold winery rules and regulations may result in removal from the property without a refund