Outside Food Policy
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed on property. We encourage you to try our delicious wines, but if you choose to bring an outside bottle, The Restaurant at Ponte charges a $12.00 corkage fee and Bouquet Restaurant charges a $20.00 corkage fee.
- Guests are welcome to bring in a cake or dessert for a celebration. The Restaurant at Ponte charges a $4.00 per person service fee to cut and serve. Our pastry chef bakes delicious cakes in five sizes and varying prices. We require a three day advance prior to your dinner reservation.
- Picnics in the garden, courtyard areas and vineyard are strictly prohibited.
Restaurant Policy & FAQ
- Space is limited and reservations are highly recommended on weekends and for parties of two or more.
- The Restaurant at Ponte offers outdoor “al fresco” dining. During cold weather we provide outdoor heaters and comfortable blankets for our guests. During hot weather, we turn on misters to keep our guests cool! Please dress accordingly for outdoor dining.
- The Restaurant at Ponte offers several menu options for kids under 12. Ice cream is included!
The Restaurant at Ponte accepts reservations based on availability and the following seating guidelines:
- Monday – Thursday:
- We accept parties with up to a maximum of 24 people.
- All parties of 9 or more people will dine from a pre set menu.
- Friday – Sunday:
- We accept reservations for parties with up to a maximum of 8 people.
- Special Events Team
- We can assist you with dining for 25 or more people on any given day based on availability.
- Ponte Winery allows service dogs with proper certification only. Certification must be present during your visit. Ponte Winery does not allow pets of any kind at the winery.
- Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn are non-smoking properties. The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, marijuana and medicinal marijuana is prohibited in all public and private areas at Ponte: the Tasting Room, restaurants, special event spaces, Ponte Vineyard Inn guest rooms and patios, gardens and walkways. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lots, away from building entrances.
- On Saturday and Sundays, limos and buses are only allowed between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and must have a prior reservation. Your driver should present a written reservation confirmation to the parking attendant/greeter upon arrival. You can make a limo reservation online at pontewinery.com or by calling (951) 694-8855.
- When Ponte ships wine to a home or place of business, a person over the age of 21 must be present at the recipient address to sign for the package at the time of delivery.
Wine Club Reserve Room Policy
- The Reserve Room is open for Members only on Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed per group, per day.
- Wine by the glass and tastes are sold in the Reserve Room. Open bottles are not sold, nor allowed, in the Reserve Room.
- Wine Club Member glasses must stay on property. Member glasses are available for sale in the Tasting Room or online at shop.pontewinery.com.
Wine Club Member Benefits Policy
- 2 tastings per membership per day, however, only 1 tasting per person per day is allowed.
- A Member cannot use the 2 tastings for themselves.
- If Members wish to have friends or family pick up their wine, please contact the Wine Club department at (951) 252-1780 and add them to the membership.
- Benefits are not extended to people authorized to pickup wine club shipments on behalf of the member.
- Benefits are only for the Member and their significant other.
- Benefits are not transferable.
- Unused tasting tickets may not be used for future visits; they are only good the day purchased and on the same visit.
- Membership tastings are not retroactive.
- Wine Club Member discounted room rates at Ponte Vineyard Inn only apply to the Member’s room.
- 10% discount at The Restaurant, Bouquet Restaurant and The Cellar Lounge.