Like many of the wineries in Temecula, we have a few policies to reduce over-crowding in our Tasting Room, and to control over-indulging.
On Saturday and Sundays, Limos and Buses are only allowed between 10am-12pm with a prior reservation. Your driver must present our written reservation confirmation to the parking attendant/greeter upon arrival. Groups arriving by limousine Monday through Friday do not require a reservation, however we appreciate advanced notice so that we can better serve your group.
When making a Limo/Bus reservation please note:
- Reservations are limited and fill up quickly.
- Reservations must be made prior to the day of arrival. A confirmation will be e-mailed or faxed back within 48 hours and this confirmation must be presented to the parking attendant upon arrival.
- Request a Limo Reservation
- Arrival must be between 10am-12pm. Regrettably, Limos and Buses who arrive after 12pm will not be admitted, regardless if they have a confirmation letter.
- The Limo/Bus policy also applies to guests coming to the Restaurant at Ponte. Guests with a restaurant reservation, but who do not have a Limo/Bus confirmation will not be admitted.
- Drivers may drop-off and pick-up guests in the circular drive to the west of the Tasting Room.
- Limo and bus parking is not permitted in Ponte’s parking lots.
- Only Transportation companies with a current and valid Transportation Charter Party Carrier of Passengers (TCP) license number will be considered for approval.
- Intoxicated guests and/or guests with outside alcohol cannot be admitted, regardless of having a written confirmation, as required by California law.
We appreciate your help in keeping the winery a fun and safe place to enjoy with your friends and family.
Request a Limousine or Bus Reservation
Thank you for your interest in hosting your group at Ponte Winery. Please fill out the fields below and a Tasting Room Associate will contact you within 24 hours.
Please note: Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive an email or fax confirmation from one of our staff members.
The Transportation Charter Party Carrier of Passengers (TCP) is a license number issued by the state of California that certifies the driver has been trained and certified and that the company is insured and operating legally. All Limo and Bus companies certified by the state will have a 5-digit TCP number and should be posted on the transportation companies website or available upon request. Only Limo and Bus companies with a current and valid TCP number will be considered for approval.